Saturday, August 20, 2022

Putting my smart phone to use

Since I received a smart phone, I've rarely made a call, but I listen to lots of podcasts. Lately, one of my go-to sites has been Dark Horse. Bret Weinstein was cancelled by Evergreen University in 2017, so he and his wife now earn a living making life hard for the pompous, the woke, the bureaucrats, Big Tech, the vicious virtuous, and powerful players and he gives space to the disappeared and cancelled. He is a biologist so has interesting things to say about the medical system and medical statistics. Definitely not a Republican or a Trump supporter, but if you are one, you'll enjoy this one. He just uses bigger words.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bret-weinstein-darkhorse-podcast/id1471581521 More than one platform, but I don't know how these work.



No comments: