Wednesday, October 01, 2003

A collection of my posted poetry

I’ll add to this list as I find them (July 19, 2005)


Coffee Shop Poem
To my daughter, about my treasures
What I heard about you
Working for DeKalb Seed
On a theme from Habbakuk
The anniversary
Susanna looked East
Christmas Formal
Mothers of our Childhood
Daddy-lions
December 21
New and unread books and unopened music
Last day of July
Complementary Colors
The longest month
State of the heart
Minutes of our Lives
Dark Eyes Poetry Thursday
Sheep words will be revised
The Besants
Interview with a Western Journalist
Mirror, mirror on the wall Poetry Thursday
The vows
When you're falling in love
Coffee shop on a snowy day Poetry Thursday
Apostles in the Epistles
On removing shoulder pads Poetry Thursday
Elegy for Alma Fay Poetry Thursday
The Last Rose Poetry Thursday
The night Research went on a joy ride Just for fun
Poor Bob Taft Poetry Thursday
We're back from Ireland Poetry Thursday
In your 65th year
3WW Girlfriend
3WW-T-shirt quilt
Health Insurance Woes
On Main and Hitt Street 3WW
Our life in verse Thursday Thirteen
Go Dann Go (Ohio politics)
Hymn for the campaign
Listening to Obama
Taxman Rap
The empty suit
Happy May Birthday
Summer poem
I've got the Ben and Henry blues
The world we voted for
Whatever happened to Joe Biden?
Ode to a very bad plan

2 comments:

Norma said...

Thanks, but no. Don't need your services.

Anonymous said...

Ӏt's a pіty you don't have a doոate button!
I'd definitely donate to this brrilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking aand аdding your RSS feed to my Gooogle account.
I look forward to brandd new updates and will talk about this website with
my Ϝacebook group. Chat soon!

My website; healthy eating