Thursday Thirteen--my new walking goal--the distance to Lakeside, OH and back by Labor Day. I'm not really walking to Lakeside, just counting the miles while I walk. Getting in shape for a trip to Ireland in the fall.
1. 250 miles to Lakeside round trip.
2. 100 days between Pentecost and Labor Day.
3. That's about 2.5 miles per day
4. Walk early--might be in the 90s today.
5. Wear good shoes.
6. And thick socks.
7. Wear sun screen.
8. Drink a lot of water.
9. Stretch before starting.
10. Listen to some good audio-books while walking.
11. Maintain good posture.
12. Take a long the camera for special moments.
13. Keep track on the ticker.