Tuesday, December 12, 2006

3266 Comment Problems in Blogger Beta

I've tried to leave comments at some blogspot sites, but if you've switched to beta, it won't let me in--like Janene (Ohio), for instance. I don't know if this is also going the other direction. It didn't seem to be a problem a day or two ago, unless a whole bunch of you have converted this week. I'm still using regular blogger because I have such a huge blog, I'm afraid I'll lose part of it since it has so many bugs.

You can e-mail a response if you can't leave a comment. I'd appreciate it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogger almost always balks at the first entry of the lskedrwoie word thingy. If it still fails a second time, try commenting as "other" or "anonymous". Having to enter the second sjhdfhiwe word usually works for me though.

Anonymous said...

I've read of others having problems commenting on sites with beta. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon. Blogger drives me nuts, but it's still free and for that I am thankful:)

Randy Kirk said...

My comments went down completely yesterday on ideaplace, but was still live on my other sites and on your site. Back up just fine today. I have not switched to beta yet on this site.

Jane said...

Norma, I had problems for a while leaving comments on blogs in beta but suddenly it corrected itself. I didn't do anything to fix it myself. So, my advice is just keep trying and maybe the same will happen for you.
I know that is not extremely helpful but it is the experience I had.

Omar Cruz said...

this report is fantastic, the infomation you show us is really interesting and is good written. Do you want to see something more? Look: this is a good page, you can visit too:The drinks of kava kava root,that obtain from the dissected roots of the Piper shrub methysticum, have been used in ceremonies and at social level in the regions of the South Pacific during hundreds of years, and in Europe as of 1700 Head Shop, Herbal Grinders
Bongs, Glass Pipe. Visit us for more info at: http://www.headshopinternational.com/