Friday, June 03, 2011

John Edwards charged with using campaign money to hide affair

. . . I was a creep, "but I did not break the law." Oh, come on John. How can anyone believe you about anything? You lied to your wife, your staff, your mistress, your children, your volunteers, to the American people. And to think you thought you could be the President of the United States. Your narcissism and delusion exceeds that of our current President.

John Edwards charged with using campaign money to hide affair | World news | The Guardian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Murray sez:
I agree with all your statements about the guy except the one regarding his narcissism exceeding that of Obama. No way! Impossible!

Norma said...

Well, Murray, as I see it, we got 2 narcissists running for President in 2008. One a good looking community organizer/law professor who never published anything but his own autobiographies or accomplished anything but a fluke election to the senate. The other a womanizing senator lawyer who never published a book but made bazillions of dollars suing people and lying to his wife and staff. I'd still choose the community organizer over a lying, stealing womanizer. If I had my druthers, I'd choose Jindal, but he wasn't on the ticket in 2008 or even 2012.

Anonymous said...

Murray sez:
Norma, let's face it. We shouldn't have to be choosing between either! Not to worry though, you won't have to worry about the womanizer anymore. But the other one.... we all have HUGE worries!