Saturday, August 22, 2026

Should it be so hard to buy Folex?

I wonder why people buy on-line. Well, I know why, but the math doesn't work.

 If I drive to Lowe's and buy one bottle 32 oz of  (carpet spot cleaner) I don't know exactly what it costs, but recall it's about 6 or 7 dollars. On line one 32 oz is $6.88 (although it varies), and on line 3 bottles same size are $34. Let's round up--I'm not the best in math--but isn't $21 less than $34? Couldn't I buy 5 singles for about the same as 3 singles if sold together?
 
Are customers so math challenged that they think larger or packaged together is cheaper? And why if I specifically ask the AI whozit "cost of Folex at Lowe's" I first get every imaginable product and size I don't want not in Lowe's and not in the store?

Who is dumb? Customer? Algorithm? AI?

No comments: