Monday, September 07, 2026

Affordability--it's a Democrat hoax

Affordability.

I'm really sick of that word. In 2022 inflation was 8%; today it's 3.36% even with the war in the middle east, it is lower in the Trump administration. All week-end the news has reported on the huge crowds traveling--despite high costs. Duh. So, affordability is OK, because prices aren't keeping people home to picnic in the neighborhood park, right?

In 1962 we bought our first house which we (Bob converted to a duplex) bought for $14,000. The government CPI says $14,000 would now be $140,840, about the same for a low income neighborhood in that town that we paid. 1,000% inflation, so I think only the government creates inflation. Fauci fooled both Trump and Biden and messed up the entire country. And from what I hear among Democrats, some of them still believe Fauci and think we are still virtuous for importing illegals to take jobs from Americas. .

No comments: