Saturday, September 05, 2026

Canadian retirement woes

At least he's not blaming it on Trump--the fact he can't afford to retire. Bruce Grierson is a Canadian free lance writer--which has never been a secure, stable job. Affordability. I'm starting to hate that word. I'm not gloating, but I gave up a lot when I was younger so I would have enough to live on when I couldn't support myself.

But I did talk to one of my neighbors this morning at our independent living residence and complained that I was having a problem with the double verification code with my OSU e-mail password, and would you believe my friend blamed President Trump? And he was serious! His reasoning was that if Trump could rename Lake Ontario then he had messed with my e-mail login. And it's a shame too. He's such a nice guy other than that ugly Trump derangement syndrome.



No comments: