Wednesday, December 31, 2003

#169 New Year's Eve

These years come and go so fast. I haven't even made a list of problems to solve (my replacement for New Year's Resolutions) in 2004. We're debating about what to do. There is a jazz concert at church tonight beginning at 5:30. I could drop my husband at the door and park, we could attend the concert, and be home at a decent hour. He went to his men's Bible study group at 7 a.m. this morning, and that went well, and he's had a few walks around the grounds in the last few days.

The "children" will stop by tomorrow for turkey sandwiches and snacks, the makings of which I purchased today at Kroger's using someone else's loyalty card. I bought 4 tiny bottles of wine so we could toast the new year, and noticed that the check out slip recorded my birthday as October 10, 1910. Wow. Time is going faster than I thought, and I'm much older than I dreamed.

No comments: