Friday, June 13, 2008

Obama on Abortion

"Following a July 17, 2007 speech to the Planned Parenthood Action Fund, Obama was asked what he would do at the federal level, not only to ensure access to abortion but to make sure that the judicial nominees he might pick "are true to the core tenets of Roe v. Wade?"

"Well, the first thing I'd do as president is, is sign the Freedom of Choice Act," Obama said. "That's the first thing I'd do." Story here.

I wonder if he wants abortion for his grandchildren, or just yours?
    Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb is a reward.

2 comments:

LargeBill said...

"I wonder if he wants abortion for his grandchildren, or just yours?"

Based on his past comments, I'd say both.

Anonymous said...

Please, you know he does not want his daughters punished with a baby.

I wonder what his wife did to be punished with two of them.