Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blogging break for Christmas


I'm never busy (by other people's standards) but I do get distracted by the computer's presence, so I'm taking a break. In addition, I'm gob-smacked by what's going on in Washington right now. I'm not a birther, but I'm beginning to believe our President is an alien, not from Africa but from outer space. A being no one, not the left and certainly not the right, knows how to deal with. This tax bill is by far the worst piece of legislation since Obamacare, and Republicans even with the help of the Tea Party, just can't stop this steamroller of debt and deception. And either his critics on the left are too dumb to catch on, or they are in on it for the media's benefit and are laughing at the Tea Party which has been defeated before the battle even started in Congress. In either case, I just don't even want to blog about it, so better I just enjoy the time of real peace, which is Jesus, not party, not politics, and not nation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Murray sez:
Norma, I know exactly how you feel. It's been overwhelming!

Soapbox Jill said...

I still marvel at how Americans elected this president in the first place. It is because Americans based their vote on hope and feelings, not the facts or rational thinking.
Nothing, and I mean nothing, Obama does is a surprise to those of us who looked deeper for the get go.

Merry Christmas.