I was reading the Columbus-Dispatch Week-ender this morning—looking for movies I’ll probably not see. Here’s what I found in the Now Screening section (I’m leaving off the evaluations for sex, nudity, crudity, and rude).
1. Broken City—violence.
2. Django Unchained—strong graphic violence through out, vicious fighting (this is the one where Jamie Foxx jokes about killing all the white people and his audience just laughs)
3. Hobbit—fantasy-action violence
4. The Impossible—disturbing injury images
5. Jack Reacher—violence
6. The Last Stand—bloody violence through out
7. Lincoln—war violence, carnage
8. Mama—violence and terror, disturbing
9. Les Miserables—violence
10. Texas Chainsaw 3D—strong grisly violence
12. Zero dark Thirty—strong violence, brutal, disturbing.
That said. You’ve bought the tickets that bought their mansions, sports cars and designer clothes. What’s your excuse?