Thursday, October 24, 2013

Abby Johnson urges you to get help

I follow Abby on Facebook.  She has such a positive, upbeat attitude and her goal is to close abortion clinics and find jobs for the workers.

“I've had two abortions. I've stood by as thousands of babies died right in front of me. I know the pain of abortion very intimately.

But I have also healed from that pain and regret. In fact, I don't even call myself a "post abortive woman" because I don't want that label. My abortions do not define who I am today.

If you are a woman or man who finds it difficult to watch videos about abortion, or who continually mourn for aborted child, there is help and healing available. You do not have to live with that pain. God does not want you to!

There are so many ministries to help! Here are just a few that you can look into. ...
- Surrendering the Secret (my personal favorite)
- Save One
- Project Rachel
- Forgiven and Set Free
- Healing a Father's Heart
- PACE
- Rachel's Vineyard
- Healing Hearts
- Life Redeemed
I'm sure some of you have other ones to include.

Find help today!”

No comments: