Monday, March 27, 2023

The Nashville school killings

At least the killer wasn't a woman. "Audrey Hale, 28, who police said was a transgender woman, had conducted surveillance and prepared for the attack with detailed maps, officials said. Police said the shooter had a manifesto, the contents of which were not released." (NBC)  I actually said that when I first saw on the news that the shooter was a woman. It just doesn't fit what we know about these crazies who shoot at little kids.

As soon as I saw it was Nashville, I remembered the son of my friend is a chaplain at a private Christian school there, so I looked him up, and that was the name of his school, Covenant.  Then I checked his Facebook page, and he had noted, "I am safe, please pray."  He's the same age as our daughter and used to be a member of our church.

No comments: