Thursday, September 30, 2004

501 I've got my eye on. . .

Women bloggers. As luck would have it, I clicked through "next blog" today and found three women bloggers who look like good possibilities for my blogroll. Two are using the same brown wallpaper template (which looks better on my laptop screen than my pc, for some reason). The three are (da dah):
Jo's Blog

The Anchoress and

Cindy Swanson.

They all appear to be conservative (from their blogrolls) and Christians.

Then there is Esther, urban and Jewish, My Urban Kvetch.

To my list of librarians, I've added Michelle Kraft's KraftyLibrarian, about medical librarianship. I was surprised how quickly my medical searching skills left me when I retired, so I'll be watching her for pointers.

3 comments:

Rodney Olsen said...

I can't claim to be a conservative, Christian, woman blogger but I thought I'd say Hi anyway. :)

I'm glad you found Cindy's blog. She's a very interesting lady and I'm sure you'll enjoy what she has to say.

Norma said...

I've checked out your radio station--have it playing right now. Also interesting to read about your election having the same negative ads we have here. We share so many things--including Christ. Thanks for stopping by.

Esther Kustanowitz said...

Thanks for the mention and the comment...I'm very fond of diversity, and don't at all mind "hanging out with Christians." Looking forward to reading more by and about you. Cheers.