Monday, February 09, 2009

Bowling and Exercise class

We had a sub in exercise class today. She really put us through our paces. I did about half. Half of the exercises at about half speed. And still I was sweating. She was kind and would yell out from the other end of the room, "I'll wait for you!" Last night I bowled--but it was Wii bowling. Have you ever played a virtual sport with a Wii? I love the sound effects. One time I "dropped the bowling ball" and the crowd all chattered and gasped. I was low scorer, but still better than the last time I bowled in real life which was in 2001 I think in California. Wii is a lot of fun and includes baseball, tennis, golf, and maybe archery, but we only did the bowling, and our hostess demonstrated tennis. There were six of us, lots of food in the near-by kitchen, including corn chips which I can't resist, and a sore shoulder when I finished. So that hot shower after class today really felt good.

No comments: