Monday, May 07, 2012

5,000 empty seats greet the President

Barack Obama "launched" his election compaign Saturday at Ohio State. That's amusing considering he hasn't stopped campaigning. But there were many empty seats. One commment at FB:
I was on campus last week for a meeting, and as I was walking along the Oval, I saw a student with a clipboard. She was asking people a question, each person said "No" and kept walking. When she came to me, she said, "Do you want to see the president when he comes to OSU?" I said "No, thank you," and kept walking-- just like all the others!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Murray sez:
My first reaction to this was being overjoyed. Then I thought for a moment that maybe if more people heard the President they would better understand that he's all talk and no walk.

mdoneil said...

Empty seats for an empty suit.