1) to be treasurer of your companyhttp://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/index.html
2) to be president of the college with access to alumni records for fund raising
3) to take care of your cats while you went to Europe for 2 weeks...
4) to be the insurance carrier for your employees
5) to be your pastor
6) to run your non-profit day care center
7) to manage your condo association with multiple sub-contractors
8) to be a private in the Army
9) to be chief of police of your community
10) to take care of your mother who has dementia?