Dolly Kyle met former president Clinton (Billy as she calls him) on a Hot Springs golf course when she was eleven and he was almost thirteen. It was colpo de fulmine (the thunderbolt) at first sight. Their friendship grew throughout high school and college. It became a decades-long affair that lasted despite marriages and politics all the way to the threshold of the White House when she became a political liability, and he threatened to destroy her, as Hillary had done to so many of his other women over the years. What you know about the Clintons is probably limited to the pleasantries that the mainstream media have chosen to share with you. Hillary the Other Woman pulls no punches in describing the way media magic makes Clinton stories disappear.
Have you heard about
- The RICO (Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) federal lawsuit that Kyle filed against Clinton and cronies while he and co-president Hillary were in the White House?
- The racial discrimination lawsuits filed by African-Americans against Clinton as governor of Arkansas?
- Clinton s orders for the Arkansas State Police to stop and search vehicles driven by Hispanics?
- Thousands of young African-American men given long prison sentences under the three strikes laws pushed by co-presidents Bill and Hillary?
- The co-president Clintons pandering to minorities with a subtle form of race baiting with their welfare agenda?
- The racist names they call Jesse Jackson behind his back?
Available at Amazon. From the book site.