President Trump had a fruitful "first" day Monday. I was a one issue voter--life--both at the beginning and the end. Here are some promises he made, so let's see what's to come or if this is just more "hope and change" lies for pro-lifers.
• Nominate a pro-life conservative to the U.S. Supreme Court.
• Appoint strong pro-life judges to the Federal Courts.
• Defund Planned Parenthood.
• Pass the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act banning abortions at 20 weeks and later....
• Repeal and replace Obamacare and the abortion mandate that forces the insured to pay for abortions and abortifacient drugs.
He rescinded Obama's rescinding of the Mexico City Policy of President Reagan which took tax payer funding from "non-profits" (when I think of the millions PP rakes in every day that term makes me gag) working in foreign countries to promote or require abortions. China under its one child policy has required/enforced the killing of 400,000,000 Chinese babies, a large number through sex selection. It's perhaps the most anti-woman policy in the world and has now destablilized its population with nearly 60 million young men who can't marry or start a family resulting in sex trafficking.
But at the other end, the era I'm now most familiar with we have Holland and Belgium with very aggressive legal euthanasia policies in place and Canada and some states legalizing "assisted suicide." I've only been sick 2 weeks, but with nerve pain in my face, eye and jaw (shingles) and the flu and a bad cold, I could probably have been talked into a quiet death with just a little persuasion. The elderly are very vulnerable. Our illnesses are no fun nor is losing our physical abilities, our parents, friends, and loved ones.
Watch out. They are coming for us.