Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Cocoa and the brain--new research

 I noticed in the University of Illinois LAS Newsletter that someone has done research on the effects of cocoa on the brain.  Sweet news for the brain | College of Liberal Arts & Sciences at Illinois Been there, done that.  Not me personally, but I wrote about flavanols and the brain years ago.  Or at least, I summarized the research.  I didn't do it personally.  This has a slightly different pitch.

Collecting My Thoughts: Coffee vs. Chocolate for caffeine

Collecting My Thoughts: Dark Chocolate is good for us

Collecting My Thoughts: Habitual chocolate users perform better

Collecting My Thoughts: But make it dark chocolate

Collecting My Thoughts: Cacao vs. cocoa

And as I searched my 16 years of blogs by the tag "chocolate," I think I found more recipes than I did brain research

Collecting My Thoughts  Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Tart with Caramelized Bananas


Collecting My Thoughts Mrs. Bush's Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookie








No comments: