Last week I wrote on my TT: "I watch my weight. I watch it go up. And then I'm really careful and I watch it go down. This is called yo-yoing, and all the ladies know this is not good, but we all do it."
We all have them. Certain flavors, snacks or habits that throw all our good intentions to the wind. I don't have a problem with candy or desserts or ice cream. Here are my triggers--obviously a few more than 13 which is why I grouped them. If I can avoid these, I don't even get hungry.
1. potato chips or corn chips
2. saltines or Ritz
3. Anything wrapped, inserted, folded or inside pastry--could be apple pie, chicken pot pie, or taco salad
4. cheddar cheese or American cheese or cream cheese especially on #2
5. pizza any type, but especially pepperoni with double cheese
6. peanut butter anything, especially with chocolate
7. French fries
8. sour cream or gravy
9. biscuits, rolls, bread
10. butter or margarine especially on #2 or #9
11. Lots of choices, buffet, snack trays
12. Reading food blogs, recipe magazines, watching Food channel
13. Snack food aisle in grocery store
Do you know your triggers?
Visitors and visited:
American Daughter, Mrs. Lifecruiser, The Shrone, Southern Girl, It’s all about, Nathalie, Kaye, Sunshine Blues, Joan, Raggedy, TC, Just Tug, Darla, Nat, Mary, Kendra, Ghost, Chelle Y. Aloysius, Buttercup and Bean, Carey, Lazy Daisy, C.A.Marks, Blessed Assurances, Beckadoodles, Test, Lyndsay, TNChick, Dorothy, BabyBlue, Friday's Child, MommyBa, Ma, Ribbiticus, Chaotic Mom, Randy, Kate, Barb, Michelle, Bubba, Kelly, Jane , Carmen, JB , Faerylandmom, Mar, Denise, Sunny Days, Angel Feathers,Susan, Tigerprr, Dane, Danielle, Domestic Geek,