Monday, December 31, 2007

4476

I've been tagged--7 weird/random things about me

Here are the rules: Link to the person (Dancing Boys Mom) that tagged you.

Post the rules on your blog.

Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.

Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

[I'm pretty sure I've done this one before--but here goes. The fact I'm doing this means I'm out of topics.]

1. I have 11 blogs, or 10 if you don't count the one that is completed and never added to, or 12 if you count the one that isn't at blogger.com.

2. [deleted] I hate to exercise, sweat, or breathe hard. I know it's good for me, but I've never liked it, and guess I never will. But right after I wrote this I went outside and walked a mile because the sun is shining. When I was 43 I joined an aerobic dance class and lost 20 lbs. But I still hated it.

3. I was an excellent student--mostly A's, and I loved school, but I think I withdrew from college 4 or 5 times. I've sort of forgotten the details. Rather than get a bad grade, I'd just withdraw.

4. I have all my permanent teeth, even four wisdom teeth.

5. I never worked in the first profession for which I trained (teaching).

6. I had grandparents until I was 43.

7. I do not like to be "overscheduled" (busy), so I plan accordingly. My theory is that people are as busy as they want to be.

My tags:

1. Matthew
2. John
3. Lady Light
4. PJ
5. Janeen
6. The Laundress
7. Emelou

4 comments:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Thank you for the tag. I'll get to this as soon as I can. Happy New Year Norma!! I hope 2008 is full of blessings for you and your family!!

JAM said...

I put mine up today (Wed).

katie eggeman said...

You have a great blog, the Laundress tagged me so I am moving backward before I pass it forward

Unknown said...

I hope I still have some gp's when I'm 43. It's not far off (less than 5 years). Maybe I'll even be like my great-grandparents and make my grandparent into great-grandparents again at that age. Did you follow that? ;-)