Monday, March 23, 2009

Protest with tea bags

"You're sending Mary Jo Kilroy a letter?"

"It's a tea bag."

Strange look.

"You know, like the Boston Tea party in 1773."

"Is it used or unused?"

I also sent her an e-mail.
    "The behavior last week of Congress, particularly your Democratic colleagues, was outrageous. I was never so embarrassed to be a voting American. That Congress would propose a special tax to punish people with whom they signed a contract is beyond belief and beyond the Constitution. I suggest you all start reading all documents that affect our future and our economy. There is going to be a voter revolt."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED............

Hokule'a Kealoha said...

no, by order of Obamanation, media goons... no coverage of anything that doesnt meet the standard of lefty morality

Deb said...

Norma, that is brilliant. may I quote you when I write my congresspeople?

Norma said...

Be my guest.