Thursday, February 04, 2010

217 Democrats committing suicide

When I got back from church tonight, I checked my site meter, and my blog about the Morgenthau quote had suddenly gone off the charts, so I back tracked through referrals and found I'd been cited by Roger L. Simon.
    . . . the substance is true. The New Deal made the Depression worse – and we are doing it again, only with bigger numbers and more zeros. Furthermore, now the Chinese own us. We enact this nonsensical budget and we might as well give them the whole thing – the Statue of Liberty, McDonald’s and Apple Computer. No backsies. They can have Steve Jobs’ next iPad extravaganza in Shanghai. They build everything over there already anyway.

    But unfortunately this is no joke. The passing of this budget is a straight out act of economic insanity. Everyone knows it. The 217 Democrats who passed it surely know it too. Only they are too corrupt to face it honestly. Shame on them. Shame on them. Shame on them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And one more time...."Shame on them". It just takes my breath away when I think of the two things that charaterized them the most: arrogance, & hunger for power.

Brenda

Norma said...

I think it's a virus that attacks anyone who goes to Washington--appointed, elected, or hired.

free credit repair said...

They're all wanted to have the position, maybe they wanted all a power to corrupt.