Thursday, October 18, 2012

Good-bye Newsweek

302662_10151283847177650_423155_n[1]

It’s been announced that the print edition disappears at the end of the year.  I read the digital edition, The Daily Beast, just so I’m up on the loony tunes liberals.  It’s just unbelievable.  They are hysterical over “binders full of women” but pretty quiet about Benghazi. They even swear with a straight face that Obama “won on points” the last debate. (Apparently there were no points for the truth.)  Tina Brown made her name in women’s and gossip magazines.  I just don’t think she’s a good fit for serious news.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10/18/a-turn-of-the-page-for-newsweek.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Murray sez:
I did not read Newsweek however this illustrates that I can expect a reduction in my supply of reading material that entertains me each morning in my "library".