Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Yard signs and bumper stickers

This comment was left on another web site.  He didn’t give the name or source, just thought it made some sense.

I think that one reason we aren’t seeing as may Obama bumper stickers and signs is that people don’t want to look like complete idiots. I know I do it, if I see someone with a bumper sticker I try to see who is in the car and I shake my head and give them a look like they are stupidest person I’ve ever seen. I mean would you want people to know that you are so ignorant that you would make a colossal mistake TWICE?

Vandalism is the reason for the lack of Romney gear. Obama supporters are a bunch of thugs. If you don’t agree with them they get you since they have no rational argument.

Read more http://hillbuzz.org/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yard signs get swiped regualry and not just at Halloween and it goes for both parties. I see plenty of both in my area and bumper stickers also.

Norma said...

I'm aware of that. We can't have yard signs, not even for sale, where we live. I'm happy to see my neighbors' yards so full of Romney and Mandel and Stivers, so I'll stop criticizing them for their weed patches next to the road.

Anonymous said...

Murray sez:
I have some friends that don't seem to care that they look dumb to anyone. It's hard to figure sometimes. One is a CEO. He really leaves me scratching my head.