Thursday, April 18, 2013

At the White House, by Paula Priesse

Michelle: “How did your day go dear?”

Obama: “Not good, even with a Dem Senate gun legislation went down in flames. So I threw a hissy fit.”

Michelle: “That’s too bad.”

O: “I’m just getting started. A union now wants Obamacare repealed. And co-author Sen. Max Baucus said it could be a ‘huge train wreck.’ Traitor!”

Michelle: “Well you can hardly blame him. He’s up for re-election in 2014.”

O: “I’m not done. I had to dodge my first question on Gosnell.”

Michelle: “Uh oh.”

O: “It gets even worse! CBS News reports there are now multiple whistleblowers stepping forward on Benghazi.”

Michelle: “Sorry, but you knew the truth about Obamacare & Benghazi would come out eventually.”

O: “Oh pretty please, let the Boston bombers be Tea Partiers! Dividing the nation is the only way I know how to lead. Hold me Moochie, I’m scared.”

Michelle: “Forget it, I’m taking the girls on vacation. Don’t want them to see that their father is a big LOSER!” P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Murray sez:
Gee, Obama doesn't look worried. He's the only person I ever saw that can say or do just about anything and not worry about repercussions or be held accountable.