Thursday, June 27, 2013

Snowden and Davis

We have strange heroes these days. Edward Snowden and Wendy Davis. Texas State Senator Wendy Davis, the woman they are cheering and admiring her shoes: "The law that Wendy Davis and her fellow “pro-science” acolytes so bravely stood against would have rendered it illegal to kill the child after this point [after 20 weeks]. And when I say kill, I mean kill. I mean break bones, rip apart limbs, crush skulls, drain fluids, still a beating heart, annihilate a brain that is capable of dreaming, and crush a nervous system. I mean: Kill. As David Freddoso put it yesterday, “Wendy Davis can now say, When the moment came to stand up for smashing the life out of a baby 6 mos into pregnancy, I was up to the task.” This is not an accomplishment of which she should be proud." http://www.nationalreview.com/article/352146/stand-death-charles-c-w-cooke/page/0/1

No comments: