Tuesday, December 18, 2018

My Crazy Ex-girlfriend

I noticed a comment about the CW TV show "My crazy ex-girlfriend" (written, produced, and acted in by Rachel Bloom), so I looked it up and watched part of one episode and read the description (sort of a musical comedy). Everyone is in therapy or sexually confused. Millennials, I think. Is it just a big joke about the culture or is it leading the culture? However, the music is great.

So I watched 3 episodes and sort of got to know the very strange characters, watched an explanation of how the music was written, and then. . . begin to like it.  Then learned 2018 is the last of the series because it’s not doing that well in the ratings.

https://www.cwtv.com/shows/crazy-ex-girlfriend/i-will-help-you/?play=834fff6e-2c14-4185-bc6f-bc7d8816d1f8

No comments: