Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Now it's a shortage of crackers?

 I haven't been able to find oyster crackers at 3 different stores, so I figured I'd go on-line and ask.  I didn't know there were forums that report complaints about shortages, but there are.  It seems there is a shortage of both saltines and oyster crackers and soup lovers are complaining. Some report that they can't even get them from Amazon!  I like the oyster crackers for convenience and I eat less of them than saltines, which I tend to load up with cheese.  So I have no idea if it's a supply chain problem, or people cutting back on more expensive snacks and thus creating a shortage among lower priced items. I did check a small Pepperidge Farms Outlet in my neighborhood, and there absolutely is no shortage of the little Goldfish shaped crackers. 

No comments: