Tuesday, December 07, 2004

634 Today's quiz

At my "other, other blog" (I have five), Church of the Acronym, I pose this challenge, "Name a large evangelical church with female pastoral or board leadership."

Over at LISNews, the discussion getting the most attention is about Sunday night's TNT Made for TV Movie, "The Librarian." The question is, Is it possible for librarians to ever enjoy a romp through an outrageous story, or must they always get mired down in reality? Read the review plus 27 comments (as of 11 a.m. on Tuesday).

Here in Ohio, it's now official. All ballots have been counted. George W. Bush won the election. (One third party candidate who received one write in vote, is demanding a recount). My question: Will the Democrats ever accept the count?

1 comment:

Anvilcloud said...

"My question: Will the Democrats ever accept the count?"

Your answer: from the article that you referenced.

"Terry McAuliffe, Democratic National Committee chairman, said the aim of "this comprehensive study is *not to contest the results* of the 2004 election, but to help ensure that every eligible vote cast is truly counted."" [* mine *]

I'm disappointed. Is not also of value to be a gracious winner, or do I misinterpret?