Monday, November 14, 2005

1768 Martha Pullen's TV Show

Someone on a Martha Pullen Forum mentioned my sewing blog as a good place for memories, and I got about 40 hits from that one mention. Since I don't sew much (actually never) anymore, I had no idea who this Martha is. So I looked Martha up and found out she has a TV program on PBS and a very loyal following with lots of interesting stuff on her web site. Take a look even if you don't do victorian embroidery. I've watched people use software to embroider and it looks like a fascinating use of technology.

Another Martha to admire.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Norma,
When you posted about my Booga UGA bag, I noticed a jump in my numbers. I know the blogs that I get lots of hits from, I realized that they must have mentioned my blog in some way. That's how I knew you had blogged about me.
Funny how the blog world works!

Norma said...

I meet some amazing people on blogs. And you, Cathy, are one of them. I just admire [and covet] your talent and skill.

Norma said...

So far by noon today (Nov.14)I've had about 75 referrals from Martha.