Tuesday, November 15, 2005

1777 My Autumn Wastebasket

The Cheryl's Cookies seasonal gift bag (for about a dozen cookies) is just the perfect size to fit under my desk for a week's worth of trash. It is very good quality, colorful, and stands up to accidental kicking and cat curiosity. I've just replaced the Easter Egg bag with the Fall produce bag.

Since I've been ill, I've missed three events--a trip to the Dayton Art Museum to see the Egyptian exhibit, the Frank Lloyd Wright tour group reunion, and the autumn condo potluck. About noon yesterday my husband, who does not cook, said, "What should I take to the potluck?" I always make a pie, and if I must say, it is terribly wonderful, but I didn't think anyone would appreciate it just in case I'm still contagious. So I suggested he buy some sugar-free Cheryl's cookies. They come individually wrapped, so if they weren't all consumed, he could freeze them. Now, they aren't as luscious as a regular sugar laden Cheryl's, but they make a good second choice. So he did. And I got this nice wastebasket.

1 comment:

Bonita said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better - I would have loved seeing the Frank Lloyd Wright tour reunion - if they go exploring...