Thursday, January 05, 2006


Thirteen Things about NORMA in the last 5 days



1. Served communion on Sunday.

2. Entertained house guests for the New Year celebration.

3. Played with my new grandpuppy, a Chihuahua named Abbie.

4. Read "Beyond the River" by Ann Hagedorn.

5. Wrote 23 blog entries, including this one.

6. Cleaned out 2 drawers and one file box.

7. Sorted through all the bills and invoices for 2005.

8. Wrote 6 notes (real handwritten notes with stamps) to friends and relatives.

9. Delivered magazines to a library sale.

10. Attended book club.

11. Met a friend for breakfast.

12. Took a walk on a mild day.

13. Did some financial research.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Jane
2. I heart Peanut Butter
3. Straddling the line
4. Colleen
5. Grumpy
6. Busy Mom
7. Dariana
8. Jane, Cozy Reader



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

9 comments:

Joan said...

I enjoyed reading your Thursday 13, Norma. You are a ball of fire! Wow, so much done in just 5 days! I check your blog daily -- you always have something interesting to read. My 13 are up too.

Anonymous said...

Great 13, can I please borrow some of your energy

Just D said...

I'm in the process of writing real pen and paper lettes to everyone in my address book! Just because. It was a NY resolution - I've done 8 so far and feeling great about it!

Bonita said...

You are a powerhorse, and I wish you the best in this new year!

Anonymous said...

I feel tired just reading it. I'm playing too.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm new to the TT's and to your blog. You are an active person! I need a break from just reading your blog. Dejuana
Here is my link http://grumpymommy.blogspot.com/

Fern Bourrie said...

Wow...lots of stuff done in the last 5 days. More power to you!!

Norma said...

Matthew and Grumpy: Remember, I'm retired and you're not. Time is money and I'm a millionaire. Just don't ask for the "real" stuff.

Kimmy said...

Wow! What a list. What an inspiration! Look forward to reading more. I'm new to Thursday 13...my 13 are up.