Saturday, August 11, 2012

Obama and the border—fences, school finances, and Fast and Furious

I'm confused here about the border fence between Mexico and the United States. I think I saw an ad or speech where Obama was taking credit for getting that completed. I can't imagine that plays well with his base, but maybe the undecided? Then when I looked it up, I found an article that said it was about 90% completed in Jan. 2009 when he took office, and another that said 4.3 miles have been finished since he was in office. See? This is how the man’s lies work. He’s a dream weaver (as in DREAM plan for illegals to go to school more cheaply than your kids.)  Yes, it's been almost completed since he took office (conservatives can smile), but virtually all of that was Bush's fault (so his leftist base can't blame him). Same with Osama bin Laden's death. He was found and killed (conservatives smile) using the policies and techniques employed by the Bush administration, all of which Obama voted against (leftists love him). Then he steps up and takes the credit, and doesn't blame Bush for this one. Unfortunately, too many Americans don't realize that the Big O is a Big Zero when it comes to the truth. Fast and Furious hasn’t made it’s way into his speeches or political ads, but I sure hope Romney grows some and mentions it.

No comments: