Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Elections have consequences

29348_10151347893922650_906638304_n[1]

The Kitchen Cabinetreports:

The U.S. Treasury borrowed over $24 billion the day after Thanksgiving. That's $211 for every household in America...in ONE DAY. So $211 goes on my bill on Black Friday and I didn't even go shopping? Obama could take every dime of every person earning over $200,000 (about 5 million people) and he wouldn't have enough to run the government for one year, plus then those people would have no money to fund the state and local governments where YOU live.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Murray sez:
Facts, facts and more facts. Norma, would you quit trying to cornfuse the Liberals with the facts? I tried it with two friends of mine and it doesn't work. They simply immerse themselves in the illusion that their man Obama creates so they don't have to think about facts.
I waiting for the total costs and loss of freedom to smack them aside the head! Of course I won't say "Itold ya so" heh, heh, heh.

Norma said...

They've never seen the truth about FDR, so I don't expect they will about Obama either. But I just can't help myself when someone adds something to the bill I'm expected to pay.