Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cocoa Butter Skin Cream

I noticed a close out at Marc’s today for $.89.   I read the label carefully (I don’t eat or put on my skin things made in China, or with only a “distributed by” on the label.)  We pay big bucks for FDA and USDA, and I intend to take advantage of that.  Anyway, seems to check out fine, and it has a wonderful fragrance.  Just a touch will do it—my first try I had to wipe some off.  Made in Canada, and the parent company is in the UK.

“Delon skin cream line products are based upon botanical remedies. Our philosophy derives from combining the decades-old wisdom inherent in botanical, herbal and floral treatments with modern ingredients and formulations. Using natural herbs and pH-balanced, many biodegradable formulas, each product is carefully formulated to deliver all the benefits of each unique blend. All of our products reflect our ongoing efforts to preserve the earth's natural resources by being environmentally friendly and cruelty-free. “

On the internet prices ranged from $4 to $8 for this size.  So I’ll probably never see it again.

No comments: