Saturday, January 04, 2014

Start and stop cleaning

While cleaning my office shelves, I came across some requests I’d made to the Upper Arlington Public Library in 2008.  These days I don’t bother.  These are just the requests I saved on a printout; although 4 out of 7 isn’t bad. Because of the age of these books, it’s hard to know if requests for an additional copy was filled, because by now they would have been withdrawn.

Twenty-first century gateways,, immigrant incorporation in suburban America (2008) Brookings Institution Press  Not filled

Immigration Solution (2008) Manhattan Institute.  Filled

People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks had 15 holds and 1 copy. I asked for an additional copy.

Obama nation. 13 holds, 3 copies. I requested an additional purchase.

What’s the matter with California. Filled. UAPL owned 3 copies of What’s the matter with Kansas.

Reinventing Jesus. Filled

The dirty dozen; how 12 supreme court cases radically expanded government and eroded freedom (2008) CATO . Filled

The way of improvement leads home. (2008) U. of Pa press. Not filled

Our man in Mexico; Winston Scott and the hidden history of the CIA (2008) University Press of Kansas.  Not filled

No comments: