Tuesday, July 19, 2005

1287 Our trip to Oklahoma and Arkansas

We’re going on an architectural tour to Arkansas and Oklahoma on Thursday. Wondering if we might be wandering into the after effects of Hurricane Emily, I looked at some weather reports for that area. Friday 97 and Saturday 98. But the humidity is low, compared to Ohio. The heat index seems to be about 110. Is that like the reverse of the chill factor?

I know we’ll see Fayetteville, Arkansas and Eureka Springs and the 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa. We’ll stop at the Thorncrown Chapel and the Cooper Memorial Chapel for tours before arriving at the Inn at Price Tower, design by Frank Lloyd Wright in Bartlesville, OK. From there we go to Tulsa where we’ll see “noteworthy architecture.” If I sound a little vague it’s because I can’t seem to find my file about this trip.

3 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I see that it's fixed which makes my second email somewhat redundant.

Norma said...

Thanks for your help. It is still loading very capriciously. So I've obviously got some code that Firefox didn't like.

Hokule'a Kealoha said...

Its been in the 90's and very humid thunderstorms blow up especially up in Eureka Springs. I was up there today and it was hot but stunninly beautiful and you will enjoy your trip. DRINK WATER, and take it easy!