Wednesday, November 02, 2005

1714 Men drivers--what babies!

The white pick up came from behind and roared around me this morning as I turned right on red, after making sure I had a clear distance--it was dark and foggy. I always immediately get in the left lane, because if I don't, it is impossible to turn left at the next light which actually has two left turn lanes, but a lot of traffic. I've seen many accidents at that intersection. So he was passing me on the right. I looked over (you can always tell a mad driver by their juvenile attention-getting tire-screeching and loud rhumphhh rhumphh) and he gave me the finger. So I figured when I got up to the light, I'd pull right up next to him (knowing we'd get there at the same time) and give him one of my best poached egg looks--I'm good at that--although smiling and waving can be good too. The idiot. He was mad because I was in HIS LANE from which he wanted to make an illegal U-turn. So when he did that, he gave me the finger AGAIN, like I was to blame because he was late for work. Even with a time change and gaining an hour's sleep, he can't get it together. Such a baby.

No comments: