Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ouch! That hurt!


This morning I reached around the kitty with my left hand for my coffee cup while reading Martin Luther and felt a sharp pain in my ring finger. I wear 3 rings--wedding, engagement, and a special band that I think was a Valentine gift about 3 or 4 years ago. But I'd worn a different 3rd ring for years before that--anniversary of our first date I think (my husband is very romantic). Something got pinched. After each move toward the cup, it would hurt more, so finally took the rings off. Oh my. All the fat is gone on that finger from 48 years of wearing rings. So when it's naked, it looks sort of deformed. It used to be a 5, but I think it's gone down a bit. Just rubbed it away--probably went to my hips, that's what happened to my ear lobes. I finally put the wedding band back on, but put the other two away--I won't say where because the cat sometimes reads my blog, and she loves to climb up on the furniture and knock things on the floor.

No comments: