Wednesday, November 19, 2008


Change we can count on

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm feeling much better about Obama's change these days. All those Clinton retreads. It's like a family reunion, although they never really left the beltway, just opened "think tanks." Not that the Bush people will be any different. It's what keeps that place going. Also nice to see that they'll probably opt for private school for their daughters. God forbid a wealthy politician who owes the NEA big time should ever support private education for the poor or middle class with vouchers. Nope. The only change I see is the value of my 403-b and my stock portfolio. Just a dab of change left. And he's promising to take even what little's there by taxing more businesses to give me itsy-bitsy perksies. Thank you Democrats for all you've done for us to make our investments worthless while you sat on your fannies.

No comments: