Thursday, October 04, 2012

Hope it’s covered by Obamacare

299444_3827566769865_1623618050_n[1]

I showed this to my husband and he said, “People have too much time on their hands.”

I don't know who PeopleBrowsr is, but it analyzes tweets/twitter (I’m not on Twitter).
"Number of tweets overall. During the 90-minute debate, there were 10.4 million tweets mentioning Mitt Romney, Barack Obama or the debate.
Tweets specifically mentioning Obama and "win or winner." Total: 29,677.
Tweets specifically mentioning Romney and "win or winner." Total: 47,141.
The peak of overall activity. Twitter activity was highest between 9:48 and 9:58 pm EDT, peaking at 9:53, during a discussion about health insurance and regulation. The second largest peak was at 9:28 pm EDT, just after Romney suggested cutting funding to PBS despite the fact that he loves Big Bird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would not set off your victory fireworks just yet

Norma said...

I'm not. But it is sort of a victory just to have Democrats see what their guy is really like. He's always sounded like a broken record with a stammer to me with very little to say.