Saturday, October 06, 2012

Wayne Dupree, proud Conservative, black and free, news aggregator on line

“This is Wayne Dupree, Newsninja2012. I am and have been committed to exposing the Democrats in a way that has been frowned upon by some conservatives and cheered by many more. When I completely left the Democratic Plantation in 2008 during the Democratic Primary, I felt liberated and free to a point that I wanted to share it with everyone.

Since that time, I have gone stealth mode and really learned more history than I ever did in school and how much I was lied to by the Democratic Party. To have that sense of what I knew and that it was fabricated to get my vote only angered me to the point I had to begin something to inform everyone else.

I feel it’s our responsibility as conservatives/republicans to fight back against the liberal hate machine and meet them head on with like-minded strength and dedication. I also want to expose the media for the dirt bag politics that they employ on a daily basis and how they rip us off by not giving up the correct news to be well-informed voters.

I am the proud son for a Sunday School Superintendent that loves the Lord and made it possible for me to be who I am today. I spent 8 years in the US Air Force and I have been in the public sector ever since trying to build up my knowledge.”

You can follow him on Facebook.

No comments: