Friday, July 01, 2005

1204 Friday Feast 54 July 1

Didn't June go by awfully fast? Seems we were just celebrating Memorial Day, which originally was Decorate the graves of the Civil War Dead day, and now it is time for July 4, when we celebrate many values, including a very, very long revolution. Here is Friday Feast questions.

Appetizer
Where do you plan to go on vacation this year, or where would you want to go?
We'll be on vacation most of the summer right here, but will also take a trip to visit historic architectural sites in Arkansas and Oklahoma. Then in September we're going to Germany and Austria. I came across the Apostle Islands of Lake Superior in a real estate ad. That area of the US looks really interesting to visit.

Soup
What color is your bedroom? If you could redecorate it, what would you change?
We watched a segment of Oprah where bedrooms are redecorated to make them more restful or more romantic. I mentioned I was a bit tired of the dark blue faux stripe, but neither of us have come up with a better idea.

Salad

Do you have a bumper sticker on your vehicle? What does it say?
No. I have a blog.

Main Course
What's the worst pain you've ever been in?
Birthing babies.

Dessert

Who is your favorite celebrity? What do they do that inspires you?
I'm not much of a celebrity-watcher, but I'd probably drop everything to go see Laura Bush, first librarian.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I certainly agree with your choice of "celebrity". I saw and heard her talk in 2000 with my mom and my aunt. I'm just sorry I didn't get her to sign my "Librarians for Laura" poster!