Friday, July 06, 2007

3945

Do you wash

Your hands before eating? Yes.

Apples before eating? Yes, and I also scrape off the wax.

Raisins before eating? Yes, removes the twigs and bugs.

Peanuts before eating? No, I like the salt.

Bananas before eating? No, but it might be a good idea.

Walnuts before eating? Yes, 3 rinses will do it.

Feet before eating? No, except at communion at my former church.

Face before bedtime? No, but I do change the pillow case frequently.

Bagged and pre-washed salad greens? Yes.

Cut and bagged "baby carrots?" Yes. They are slimy.

Glasses or dishes for holidays that have been stored for some time? Yes.

And what do you do about that door handle in a public restroom? If there are paper towels, I use one, which is why I hate hand dryers--they are very unsanitary.

My son tells me that some supermarkets supply alcohol wipes for grocery cart handles. I've never seen them, have you? I'd use them. Nothing spreads a cold like a toddler.

I'm not a fanatic about cleanliness, but dirt, dust, chemicals and fecal matter I prefer not to ingest.

No comments: