Sunday, November 02, 2008

What's for dinner?

Lots of bloggers write about the facts of life things--menus, cleaning, health tips, auto-repair, etc. I need to once in awhile because of my unrelenting Obama-Bashing during the campaign. I mean you could go crazy looking at all the Obama lies and mess ups. Today after church in the narthex, a blog reader came up to me and said, "Norma, why don't you just say what you mean, speak your mind?" Being funny of course.

So for dinner today:
    baked, wild caught salmon
    baked red skin potatoes
    tossed salad with cherry tomatoes, broccoli, mushrooms and shredded carrots
    sugar free banana chocolate pudding topped with fresh raspberries

2 comments:

R. L. said...

Wild caught salmon? I'm not sure what they mean by caught. How else would you get a wild salmon? If it was grown in a tank it wouldn't, well, be wild.

Unless they're making a distinction between caught with a salmon pole vs. a commercial net?

Norma said...

Trendy vocabulary meaning not raised in mucky waters of a fish farm. Hey--I couldn't invent this stuff! I don't think there are any tame salmon. Think "milk from contented cows," which probably started this.