Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Remembering how the media helped get us in this mess

October 30, 2008

CHARLIE ROSE: I don't know what Barack Obama's worldview is.

TOM BROKAW: No, I don't, either.

CHARLIE ROSE: I don't know how he really sees where China is.

TOM BROKAW: We don't know a lot about Barack Obama and the universe of his thinking about foreign policy.

CHARLIE ROSE: I don't really know. And do we know anything about the people who are advising him?

TOM BROKAW: Yeah, it's an interesting question.

CHARLIE ROSE: He is principally known through his autobiography and through very inspirational (sic) speeches.

TOM BROKAW: Two of them! I don't know what books he's read.

CHARLIE ROSE: What do we know about the heroes of Barack Obama?

TOM BROKAW: There's a lot about him we don't know.

No comments: