Thursday, September 30, 2010

Support Steve Stivers


Steve Stivers is running in my 15th district in Ohio.  Even if you're out of the district, you can support him. You can donate on line or the old fashioned way, which I find much more personal.  I don't really like the expensive GOP fund raisers (one campaign required me to go to the P.O. to pick up and sign for the item another sent me $1.00), so am sending support to the candidates I like.  Right now the big issues are the deficit and government spending.  If they turn out to be RINOs, turn them out.  If Steve can't do a better job than Mary Jo Kilroy and help stop Obama, then vote him out the next time.

Stivers for Congress
211 S. 5th Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Phone: 614-358-0800

1 comment:

David Ryon said...

If elections were only about who raised the most money, we wouldn't need the election in the first place. I know most of the time the winner of the election is the person who has raised the most money which is why cowards like Stivers flexes his fundraising muscle because he doesn't have any other muscle to flex. Stivers is scared to face me the real constitutional conservative in a debate. Stivers is a RINO.

Measure your beliefs with the candidates. You can do that a Project Vote Smart: http://www.votesmart.org/voteeasy/#/state=oh&district=15

You will be surprised at the results. "Duty is ours;Results is Gods" - John Quincy Adams

David Ryon
2010 Constitution Party Nominee
Ohio's 15th Congressional District
www.RyonforCongress.com